In light of the 2020 Covid-19 social distancing measures, the Photosub Club members have been keeping in contact through video conferencing. On Saturday 18th July, 24 members attended a virtual meeting for a general catch-up and to present a series of images, both underwater and topside.
12 members provided images which were presented during the meeting. Club Chairperson Martyn Guess led the meeting with each photographer presenting their images and answering questions from other club members.
There were a varied collection of images including underwater images from the film days. In addition Anthony Holley provided a short video of trout taken by putting his iPhone into the river at Mottisfont. Martyn presented a short presentation on his use of a trioplan lens to create interesting bokeh backgrounds.
- Martyn Guess for running the evening
- Martha Tressler for setting up the video call
- Roger Eve for providing meeting arrangement details
- Keith Lyall for creating the slideshow
- Jo Horrocks, Martyn Guess, Roger Eve, Wendy Eve, Joss Woolf, Peter Tatton, Keith Lyall, George Mitchell, Dario Navaro, Martha Tressler, Anthony Holley & Mike Davidge for providing images